I would assume so. That would make sense anyway.
No matter what it's just very tragic.
Curious as to if the father had to sign a waiver of liability before he allowed the child to participate...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I would assume so. That would make sense anyway.
No matter what it's just very tragic.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest I have no use for an assault rifle. I don't understand why this kid was learning to shoot one. The parent, in my opinion, is at fault here. </div></div>
Co-sign 110%.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you know gun right and abortion are kind of similar. So what the dad and kid wanted to shoot a gun. its their right correct? similar to abortion. if a woman wants to have an abortion so be it. i mean of course the possibility of killing yourself with these guns are apparent but i mean it is their right as well as abortion. </div></div>
If you had an abortion, it probably wouldn't shoot someone in another family.
killing is killing
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the 1st amendment was put it place, I am guessing the founding fathers never anticipated the advances in media we would have to day. Just because its a "blog" doesnt mean the public should have access to them. Can you comprehend that? </div></div>
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Nice rebuttal.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">killing is killing </div></div>
Exactly, thats why all pro-life and pro-death penalty people are hypocrites.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the 2nd amendment was put it place, I am guessing the founding fathers never anticipated the advances in weaponry we would have to day. Just because its a "gun" doesnt mean the public should have access to them. Can you comprehend that? </div></div>
Do you even have a clue as to why the 2nd Amendment is even IN the Constitution? It guarantees the right to bear arms. Do you know why?
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">killing is killing </div></div>
Exactly, thats why all pro-life and pro-death penalty people are hypocrites. </div></div>
killing might be killing.....but simply exercising your 2nd amendment right to own a gun isnt killing
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks